Image Credits: chokkicx/DigitalVision Vectors/Getty Images
ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 23, 2018 – Florida Realtors® congratulates several leaders in Florida real estate for being named to the 2018 Swanepoel Power 200 list of the most powerful leaders in residential real estate.
- Those recognized in the power rankings include:
- Michael Saunders, founder and CEO of Michael Saunders & Company, at 94 on the list
- Clark W. Toole III, president, Florida Companies, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, who oversees NRT’s Florida operations, at 96
- Mike Pappas, CEO, The Keyes Company, at 99Rei Mesa, president and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty, at 122
- Teresa King Kinney, CEO, Miami Association of Realtors, at 123
- Merri Jo Cowen, CEO, My Florida Regional MLS, at 140
- Bill Martin, CEO, Florida Realtors, at 171
- Dionna Hall, CEO, Realtors of the Palm Beaches & Greater Fort Lauderdale, at 188
The SP200 is produced and published annually by the Swanepoel T3 Group, the real estate consulting firm run by Stefan Swanepoel. The SP200 team invests more than 400 hours researching and analyzing bios, transaction and sales volume data, annual reports and other announcements and statistics from the past year.
According to the list, leaders are evaluated based on the office they hold, the decision-making power associated with that office, the financial resources at their disposal, their organization’s industry significance and geographical reach, public announcements about imminent changes, their tenure and their personal influence in the industry.
The Swanepoel T3 Group/T3 Sixty publishes several categories covering Corporate Executives, Power Brokers, Technology Executives, ORE (Organized Real Estate Leaders) Executives, Women Leaders, Emerging Leaders, Trendsetters, Social Influencers and the overall SP 200.