ORLANDO, Fla., February 2017 – Florida Realtors®, the state’s largest professional association, recently installed its 2017 officers:
- President Maria S. Wells, broker-owner with Lifestyle Realty Group in Stuart
- President-Elect Christine Hansen, broker-owner with Century 21 Hansen Realty in Fort Lauderdale
- Vice President Eric Sain, district sales manager overseeing the Palm Beach-based office of the Valore Group, part of The Keyes Co.’s luxury division
- Treasurer Barry Grooms, co-owner of Sarabay Real Estate Inc. in Sarasota and Manatee counties
- Secretary Cheryl Lambert, broker-owner with Only Way Realty Citrus in Inverness
The association also installed 13 new district vice presidents, who represent different areas of the state.
The new state association leaders say they will work to make sure the Realtors®’ voice is heard in 2017, regarding legislative, regulatory, international, growth management, property rights, quality of life and other issues of interest to Florida’s Realtors®, property owners, business leaders and all who call the Sunshine State home.
2017 Florida Realtors® President Maria Wells wants to enhance the state association’s resources, education and other services to members so they can better serve the consumer. “By educating and engaging our members, we will help them improve their businesses and deliver personalized service to their customers,” she says. “We also help the public understand the importance of engaging a Realtor® as a trusted, ethical advisor when buying or selling a home in our great state.”